Healthy contact lens wear in Weert
You want the best care for your eyes. If you’re looking for a specialist in Weert to check your eyes, Visser Contactlenzen is the perfect place for you. Visser Contactlenzen offers eye measurements and advice about the right contact lenses for your eyes.
The health of your eyes
A good eye check-up is very important for your health and well-being, so it is important to visit a professional optometrist in Weert. The specialists at Visser Contactlenzen in Weert are perfectly placed to find the best solution for your eyes, including when fitting lenses on medical grounds.
Perfect eye care in Weert
Route and parking Weert branch
From all approach roads
If you come by car, you will find blue ANWB signs on all approach roads to Weert. Then follow the sign for Ziekenhuis (H).
Paid parking is available in the hospital car park.
From Weert station
The NS train will bring you to the centre of Weert. The hospital is about a 15-minute walk from the NS station.
- When you leave the station via the main exit, follow Stationsstraat straight ahead.
- Then walk straight ahead through the shopping streets.
- Turn right immediately after St. Martinuskerk and follow the road (left bend, right bend) until you reach the Emmasingel.
- Across the street you will see the St. Martinus nursing home, recognisable by the monumental trees in the car park.
- Now cross straight ahead, following Vogelsbleek.
- After about 250 metres you will see St. Jans Hospital on the left at the end of this street.
Buses with line numbers 1, 2, 6, 41, 42, 68, 73, 74, 82, 457 and 459 stop in front of the hospital on Vogelsbleek. These buses also stop at Weert station. The regional community bus stops at the hospital car park.
Plan your trip easily via 9292.nl.
In Weert, Visser Contactlenzen is located at St. Jans Gasthuis in the ophthalmology outpatient clinic. Head for waiting room 8 (ground floor). Want to report to the ophthalmology department desk? You don’t need a patient ID card.