These terms and conditions of use apply to the use of the SOS Lens EyeD (app). Via this app you can make use of the services of Visser Contactlenzenpraktijk B.V. (Visser) on your smartphone or tablet, such as following the advisory emergency procedure for problems arising from your use of contact lenses, obtaining various translations of your condition to present to a foreign doctor, creating a passport, placing orders, etc. You can download these terms and conditions of use to save or print them. By visiting or using the app, you agree to these conditions.
Use of the app
- To be able to use the app, you must download the app on your smartphone or tablet via the Apple App Store for iOS users, the Google Play Store for Android users or the Microsoft Store for Windows users. Additional conditions may apply which you must observe in addition to these terms and conditions of use.
- The content of the app is not intended to be a replacement for professional advice from and/or a diagnosis by an optometrist or ophthalmologist. The use of information and advice via this app and any decisions you take on the basis of this information and/or advice is your own responsibility.
- Visser does not charge any costs for the use of this app.
- You will bear the costs of purchase and use of the equipment and connections (mobile and/or wireless internet) required for the use of the services via the app yourself.
- You are responsible for the use of the app. You must follow all instructions and directions of Visser given in connection with the use of the services or the app.
- You may not use the app in an unauthorised or negligent manner. Visser is entitled to block access to the app, including in the event of abuse or unauthorised use of the app.
- Visser makes efforts to make the app available to you. Despite continuous attention, care and safety measures, Visser cannot guarantee that the app shall operate error-free, uninterrupted and virus-free.
- Visser shall make all efforts to compile and maintain the information and advice as complete and carefully as possible, but does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness. Visser does not accept any liability for the consequences of any inaccuracies in the information and advice which can be accessed via the app.
- Visser can at any time cease to offer the app or amend the content of such.
- Visser is not liable for any loss suffered or costs incurred by you or third parties on whatever basis as the result of the use or inability of use of the app, unless the relevant loss is caused by an intentional act or wilful recklessness of Visser.
Licence and intellectual property
- The content of the app, the information, images, sounds, texts and combinations of such in it, and other software are protected by copyright and trademark rights. These rights are vested in Visser. It is not permitted to copy, disclose, exploit or otherwise use any part of this #site[app?] without the prior permission of Visser.
- Visser hereby grants you a non-exclusive, royalty-free and revocable licence to use the app in accordance with these terms and conditions of use.
[[Measuring and Analysis
If required, Visser will improve the app by adding new features or improving existing features on the basis of customer feedback and user experience. Visser uses software to collect your data and analyse your visit to the app, such as how often you return and any problems you experience. These details are processed by Visser to improve the service and the operation of the app which may include: the showing of relevant information, functionality optimisation and making it more user-friendly.]]
Termination and deactivating app
- Visser is entitled to terminate the use of the app at any time. On termination, the rights and licences granted to you in these terms and conditions of use are terminated.
- You can terminate the use of the app yourself by removing the app from your mobile equipment and uninstall it.
These terms and conditions of use are exclusively governed by Dutch law. Any disputes which may arise in connection with the app and/or these terms and conditions of use, including disputes on the existence and the validity of such, shall be heard by the competent court in Arnhem.